SAFRAX CHLORINE DIOXIDE Clo2
How to make 3000 ppm Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS)?
To make 1 Liter of CDS 3000 ppm:
Add 30 tablets in 1 Liter / 33.8 ounces / 1.05 Liquid Quart of water.
The use of distilled water is better but not necessary, the main difference in using distilled water is chlorine dioxide will not interact with minerals in the water.
Do the preparation in a larger recipient as the mixing will make the water overflow.
- Do not breath the vapor/gas coming out from the water.
- It will take few minutes for the tablets to dissolve completely.
- It is better to cover the recipient during the process to concentrate the gas in the water.
- After about 5 minutes, the Chlorine Dioxide Solution at 3000 PPM is ready.
- Transfer the solution into a bottle. By storing the solution into the fridge, you can keep it over 6 months.