USING SAFRAX Clo2 ON RECREATIONAL VEHICLE
Simply add Tablets to water to generate desired concentration or application requirements. Apply liquid into the atmosphere and onto all surfaces with a mop, sponge, sprayer or non-thermal fogger.
- Add 1 tablet in 32 oz (1 liter) of water = 100 PPM Broad-spectrum disinfectant when used at 100 ppm and a 5 minutes dwell time (E-Coli, Salmonella, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella Pneumonia…)
- Add 5 tablets in 32 oz (1 liter) of water = 500 PPM Virucide when used at >400 ppm and 1 minute dwell time (Rotavirus (ATCC VR-2018), Covid…)
Shelf life once in liquid solution is about 30 days by keeping it away from sunlight. (Up to a few months when kept in a fridge).
Odor & Mold Removal
Many of the same odors found in homes are found in RVs, but can be much worse because they are intensified as the RV sits closed up without climate control in between trips.
SAFRAX Clo2 offers the most effective way to remove any odors and mold.
Safe on fiberglass, steel, plastics, vinyl, rubber, upholstery, wood, marble, electronics and wiring.
1 – Preparation:
2 – Clo2 Gas Activation:
3 – Air-Out:
Water Tank & Line Cleaning
Fresh Water Tank
- Water tanks need to be treated regularly to ensure there is no harmful build-up of micro-organisms and biofilm. SAFRAX Chlorine Dioxide, is the most effective product on the market to clean water tanks and ensure the water is safe for consumption.
- The amount of SAFRAX tablets required to sanitize the water will depend on the quality of water being treated.
As a general treatment:
- 1 gram/tablet treat up to 25 gallons / 100 liters (1 ppm)
If treating cloudy or dirty water, please get in touch to discuss the optimal dosage (for drinking water, the dosage is usually from 1 to 10 ppm).
The frequency of dosing depends on the incoming water source and the water movement in your tank. For clean water such as stored potable water or rainwater, we recommend a maintenance dose every week. If you notice discoloration, odor or bad tasting water, reapply the maintenance dose.
Black & Grey Tank
For tank cleaning:
Drain Tank. Refill System with 20% of total tank capacity with water. Add tablets to the tank system:
- 1 tablet per gallon (25 PPM)
Wait 30 minutes, flush & quick rinse the system.
Odor removal from Black & Grey Tank:
There is no exact protocol for odor removal from tanks. 1 tablet per gallon is usually enough for black tank. It is best to start adding gradually until you have no more smells.
You can add the tablets through the toilet bowl or the kitchen sink with adding some water.